[Mailman-Users] listmembers being "(ignored)", lockfile problems, 2.0b5

Brett Dikeman brett at iclick.com
Wed Aug 30 23:32:28 CEST 2000

At 1:48 PM -0700 8/30/00, Dan Mick wrote:
>  > This is a edited version of a post I sent to the developers this
>>  morning.  No response, so I can only assume no one cares to respond.
>
>I don't know about everyone else, but I'm just now reading this
>message.  Don't expect paid-support-level service for a free software
>product...

Sorry Dan(and listers.)  Didn't mean to give that impression.  I've
been under a lot of stress because I've got a lot(several hundred)
unhappy campers who are all treating -me- like I'm paid support staff
for our list(which is a list run by volunteers for Audi enthusiasts
and owners, end shameless plug :-)  So, it's hit a little close to
home that I accidentally came off the same way.  Part of my attitude
was that I've emailed the developer list(and this list) before with
no response whatsoever, not even a peep, whereas I usually get very
quick(and good) responses from this list(actually, Dan, I just
realized...you were the fellow who responded back to me within
minutes around 4am a week or two back when I was in a similar
stressed out situation :-)

----
Brett Dikeman				Systems Engineer
CFN(formerly iClick, Inc)			914-872-8043
120 Bloomingdale Rd.			914-872-8100(fax)
White Plains, NY 10605			http://www.iclick.com
PGP Fingerprint: 06C2 5D5B D2B4 7626  BB24 2BBC 9E4A C8B3
PGP Key location: http://pdikeman.ne.mediaone.net/pgp/brett.pgp