[Mailman-Users] How can I unsubscribe a bad address

Dan Mick Dan.Mick at West.Sun.COM
Thu Dec 21 23:19:18 CET 2000

> Can you point me to the place in the instructions which tell us list-owners
> how to unsubscribe a person from the list.

I'm not sure there are any such instructions; I didn't use them
or need them.  The likely place is on Chris Kolar's doc, referred
to from www.list.org.  Yes, indeed, that has it as the third
item on the Quick Reference Card, for instance.

Anyway, there are two ways:

>From the web admin screen, go to Membership Management, unset the
'subscr' checkbox for the user in question (and submit the form).

>From the command line, use bin/remove_members.  (Either browse the
top of the file for instructions, or issue the command with no
arguments, or issue the command with -h, or issue the command with
--help).