[Mailman-Users] Add new list through web

Doug Hughes Doug.Hughes at Eng.Auburn.EDU
Tue Feb 8 17:58:37 CET 2000

>Doug Hughes wrote on 949847010:

>> > He hasn't really had a look at it, he thinks it's too much work (how
>> > well does the convert script work? Any experiences?).
>>
>> I haven't used the convert script. I just take the list of persons
>> from the old list and paste them in the new list. Done.
>> I haven't actually done the archive conversion, but I understand
>> that it works reasonably well.
>
>You forget the configuration!
>Every member has its own configuration details; they should stay the same!

Well, for us at least, this wasn't an issue, because people
really didn't use these configurations in practice. 99.9% of
the people just subscribe to the list and that's it.
Perhaps your site is different.