[Mailman-Users] Administering Question - large attachments

Steve Metcalfe metcas at gatwick.geco-prakla.slb.com
Tue Feb 8 18:40:54 CET 2000

I use Mailman v 1.1 under Solaris 2.6 to manage a helpdesk.

Requests for assistance are emailed by users to the mail list and then
archived and forwarded to the helpdesk staff (subscribers to the mail
list)

In some instances large attachments are present which trigger an
administrative request via the file size limit.

I would like to be able to pass the body of the email on to the
subscribers without the attachments but the complete incoming mail
should be archived.
Ideally I would like a 4th option in the

'Administrative requests for ????? mailing list '

page to allow for an edit function.

Before I go ahead an suggest an enhancement has anyone any suggestions
as to how I could do this with the current version?

--
 Regards
 Steve Metcalfe
 Gatwick Airport, West       mailto:metcas at gatwick.geco-prakla.slb.com