[Mailman-Users] Footer %(fields) in 1.2 CVS version

Scott Russell scottrus at raleigh.ibm.com
Mon Feb 21 06:23:04 CET 2000

All -

I'm looking to have the url to the list members options page appear in the email footer of
each message from the list. An example might be: (Assuming this message was sent to me at
'scottrus at raleigh.ibm.com')

  http://mail.host.com/mailman/options/mylist/scottrus--at--raleigh.ibm.com

Based on the %(field)s vars I do know I can do this much:

  %(web_page_url)soptions%(cgiext)s/%(_internal_name)s/<member_name??>--at--<member_host??>

I need to know the right %(field) vars for <member_name??> and <member_host??> Looking though
the code I've found and tried these vars in the footers: (They don't work for footers
evidently.)

%(listadmin)s
%(admin_url)s
%(got_list_email)s