[Mailman-Users] Mhonarc+Mailman Problems

Nick Marouf marouni at earlham.edu
Fri Jul 14 09:16:04 CEST 2000

Oh sorry,
    I wasn't being to clear. The archives were working fine, being created by
MHoanrc. Now they are being created with pipermail, and I am not sure what I
might have did wrong. I would like to have the messages archived using MHonArc
and not pipermail
The logs/error file is not showing anything  in it

Thanks again
Nick