[Mailman-Users] IT Works!!! but one last thing......

Chuq Von Rospach chuqui at plaidworks.com
Thu Nov 16 06:10:29 CET 2000

At 5:44 PM -0800 11/15/00, Marc MERLIN wrote:

>  > just a lil problem.
>This only affects new lists you create.
>You  have to  go to  the  web admin  interface  for your  existing list  and
>reconfigure it with the new domain name.

which is why when we redo this stuff, we have to set it up as a
hierarchy of values. Sitewide values that can be overridden if you
want, but if you leave the default, when you update the site value,
it is rippled out to everything.

Chuq Von Rospach - Plaidworks Consulting (mailto:chuqui at plaidworks.com)
Apple Mail List Gnome (mailto:chuq at apple.com)

Be just, and fear not.