[Mailman-Users] URGENT - how can I get a text list of subscribers

Roger B.A. Klorese rogerk at QueerNet.ORG
Thu Apr 12 17:40:01 CEST 2001

On Thu, 12 Apr 2001 glennette at premiumwebdesign.com wrote:
> Is your list sending the message once every minute like mine is?  And it's
> not the complete message, only about 3/4 of it then the rest is cut off.

First, tell your so-called technicians to move the message out of the
queue directory (stopping the constant sending) and take a look at it.

Is there a dot on a line by itself at that point in the message?

If so, your MTA is misconfigured.

Second, please get that offensive ad off the bottom of your posts to this
and other information lists.  Not only is it unappropriate, we're starting
to be convinced that anyone whose so-called technicians can't delete a
file from a directory and kill a few processes doesn't really deserve the
business.
--
ROGER B.A. KLORESE                                          rogerk at QueerNet.ORG
PO Box 14309		                                San Francisco, CA 94114