[Mailman-Users] Getting archives via email interface...

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Tue Apr 17 16:18:39 CEST 2001

Good Morning,

  I've already ran into problems with converting from Majordomo to
  Mailman. Besides the 2 issues I asked about yesterday, I have users
  who want to be able to get the archives via email. My looking didn't
  uncover this. Is it possible?

Ciao,

--
Pug Bainter                                        |        AMD, Inc.
System Engineer, MTS                               |      Mail Stop 625