[Mailman-Users] [Fwd - Frm: Hey4sure at aol.com, Subj: info please]

Free Software Foundation gnu at gnu.org
Mon Apr 2 13:35:35 CEST 2001

We get messages like this at least once a week, usually more often.
People follow the link to the GNU web page from the bottom of some mailman
page and then send us such complaints.

Could you please do something to make it clear that while mailman is a GNU
program, GNU is not the contact for issues about the mailing list that
people are looking at?

----- Forwarded message from Hey4sure at aol.com -----