[Mailman-Users] Public or not

honeypot honeypot at online.no
Sat Aug 4 22:10:18 CEST 2001

Hello.

I still have a problem concerning wether my mailists should be publicly
advertised or not. I seem to be unable to get them to appear as public on the
mailman page.

I've set the "advertise this list when people ask what lists are on this
machine". I still doesn't appear as public. (Privacy settings)

Which leads me to my next question; what should the "Host name this list
prefers" box contain. I've tried to set it to be the same as the webpage
address ; http://qvigstad.no . Obviously that isn't working. What could the
problem be?

(And, yes, I've reloaded, tried various browsers etc. ;) )

I'm admining several other lists, and haven't experienced anything similar to
this before.

Thanks for all your help!
Therese.