[Mailman-Users] Sender Fronter

Enriko Groen enriko.groen at netivity.nl
Wed Aug 22 11:20:01 CEST 2001

You can... go to the lists webinterface... click Regular member options.
"Header added to mail sent to regular list members" is what you want.
Click Details to get a little more info.

>Your indulgence please.  I did not install Mailman, therefore don't
>have any of the readme's that came with it.  Searched this list's
>archives and don't come up with anything relevant.

You could checkout the documentation referred to at the official site
(http://www.list.org).
Especially Chris Kollar's documentation for list managers might suite you.

--
Enriko Groen, Hosting manager
netivity bv   www.netivity.nl   enriko.groen at netivity.nl
038 - 850 1000   van nagellstraat 4      8011 eb  zwolle