[Mailman-Users] Sender Fronter

Kathleen Weaver kathleen at augustmail.com
Wed Aug 22 13:25:44 CEST 2001

>You can... go to the lists webinterface... click Regular member options.
>"Header added to mail sent to regular list members" is what you want.
>Click Details to get a little more info.

I've had the same question, and knew this is where it needed to be added,
but is there a more complete list of attributes?  Nothing on the list or
in the documentation says anything but:

real_name - The `pretty' name of the list; usually the list name with
capitalization.
_internal_name - The name by which the list is identified in URLs, where
case is significant.
host_name - The fully qualified domain name that the list server runs on.
web_page_url - The base URL for Mailman. This can be appended with, e.g.
listinfo/%(_internal_name)s to yield the listinfo page for the mailing
list.
description - The brief description of the mailing list.
info - The full description of the mailing list.
kathleen