[Mailman-Users] Re: Mailman's forte...

J C Lawrence claw at kanga.nu
Wed Aug 22 21:25:31 CEST 2001

On Wed, 22 Aug 2001 12:10:06 -0700
Marc MERLIN <marc_news at valinux.com> wrote:

> On Tue, Aug 21, 2001 at 11:59:13PM -0700, J C Lawrence wrote:
>> -- SVLUG.org is running Debian.  I don't know if they're running
>> from a Debian Mailman package or not.  They appear on the surface

> Nope. I always run mailman from source :-)

Phbbbt!  (I've narrowed my patches against the Debian down to just
touching up admindb.py to make the TEXTAREA for the moderation
interface 80 columns).

> If there is a problem with mailman on the svlug site, please send
> us Email to webmaster at svlug.org.

I've DCC'ed Heather.

Eric has the details to hand (they were also posted to this list).
Essentially Mailman generates bad HTML for a couple pages (user
options for instance).  The Debian package contains a patch to fix
that.

--
J C Lawrence                                    )\._.,--....,'``.