[Mailman-Users] "-announce" list configuration

Enriko Groen enriko.groen at netivity.nl
Tue Aug 28 09:25:42 CEST 2001

Well... the advice is... Mailman isn't really good towards
Announce/Newsletter type of lists at this moment.
You would still have to discard all messages that people tend to send to the
list.

> The big hiccup seems to be with the files in the $prefix/templates
> directory. Files like subscribeack.txt are site wide.  Does
> this get fixed
> in 2.1 (I'm running 2.0.6)?

AFAIR it does get fixed in 2.1

--
Enriko Groen, Hosting manager
netivity bv   www.netivity.nl   enriko.groen at netivity.nl
038 - 850 1000   van nagellstraat 4      8011 eb  zwolle