[Mailman-Users] aliases not being added to system.

Will Nordmeyer will at willspc.net
Thu Aug 30 22:33:01 CEST 2001

OK... I'm past my last hurdle... thanks to those who answered...

Here's my current headache.

I'm running mailman on a Cobalt RAQ 3, with Linux 6.x.
I manually add the entries to the aliases file.  I run newaliases, everything appears to work fine.  But, the usernames for the mailing list aren't added to the virtual user table (/etc/virtusertable).

I shutdown & restart sendmail, but the entries still aren't added.  So no mail goes through...  What am I doing wrong?