[Mailman-Users] returned mails....

Richard Idalski ridalski at nandomedia.com
Thu Dec 6 00:16:39 CET 2001

Should returned and undeliverable mail that gets sent back to my list server
show back up in /home/mailman/qfiles? I'm getting the occasional burstof
returned mail, and it's filling up my queue. Is this what's supposed to be
happening, after migrating over to a new lists server I know I'm getting
more returned mails than normal, but is this the proprer place for them to
be comeing back to, to get re-processed by mailman, and sent to the
respective list owners? I'm trying to narrow down just how many problems I'm
dealing with here.

    Richard Idalski