[Mailman-Users] MM FAQ/Sendmail question...

Nigel Metheringham Nigel.Metheringham at dev.InTechnology.co.uk
Fri Dec 7 12:00:01 CET 2001

On Thu, 2001-12-06 at 19:25, J C Lawrence wrote:
> Both FAQ'ed:

Before noticing this I started to put together a set of per-MTA FAQ
entries - 2 (qmail and postfix) are just placeholders right now, the
exim and sendmail ones have a little content, with the start of a
generic Mailman performance tuning faq added as well...

damn I've just walked over you

especially as I added to section 6 (web/mail integration), rather than
section 4 (admin issues).

most of the content at present is directly raped from other sources -
chuq's postings that he kindly referenced.

	Nigel.