[Mailman-Users] Pipermail/Mhonarc, archives...

Greg Ward gward at mems-exchange.org
Fri Dec 14 19:49:28 CET 2001

On 14 December 2001, Michelle Murrain said:
> I'm wondering about whether folks know about the state of development of
> pipermail, particularly whether the issue of attachments in the archives
> are on track to be dealt with.

See http://amk.ca/python/unmaintained/pipermail.html for the author's
definitive statement (as if the URL doesn't tell you enough).

> I'm trying to build a good, feature-rich mailing-list/archive combination,
> and I'm looking at the various options, including using Mhonarc for the
> archiving.
>
> Suggestions?

I don't have any, but you should post to this list with what you find
out about external archivers that work well with Mailman.  I'm sure lots
of people would be interested.

        Greg
Greg Ward - software developer                gward at mems-exchange.org