[Mailman-Users] Majordomo?

M. Robert Martin rob at 2guyshosting.com
Wed Feb 14 04:36:18 CET 2001

i guess i missed your qmail post. sorry.

i've been on majordomo lists that are horrendously slow, sometimes on the
order of ten hours. they have since switched to mailman, and it seems to
happen within 15 minutes now.

i'm running mailman on linux and on openbsd, on three different machines,
all with qmail and have no problems to report at all. one machine handles
about 100,000 emails a month, and i haven't had to do even one thing to
the configuration since installing mailman. we've even got the interface
running under https.

if i neglected to notice a post about problems getting mailman + qmail
playing nicely, i'm sorry -- it's definitely a combination i'd recommend,
and i'd be happy to try to answer questions you're having regarding
configuration.

rob martin