[Mailman-Users] Majordomo?

Casey Allen Shobe cshobe at AixOS.net
Wed Feb 14 06:47:49 CET 2001

> if i neglected to notice a post about problems getting mailman + qmail
> playing nicely, i'm sorry -- it's definitely a combination i'd
> recommend, and i'd be happy to try to answer questions you're having
> regarding configuration.

Bleh, I wasn't meaning to cry for help with mailman + qmail...

Just curious.. I've actually had a user specifically request majordomo
after noting to them that I was probably going to get mailman working
soon, they particularly liked the fact that *everything* could be done via
email, which is a powerful asset...

I will freely admit that I'm a mailman newbie, and as my intentions
currently stand, I will probably get two test systems going, one with
mailman, one with majordomo, and see what flies...

--
Casey Allen Shobe - cshobe at aixos.net - http://aixos.net
Freelance hacker, putting life in a nutshell bit by bit