[Mailman-Users] Mail headers with Mailman

Chuq Von Rospach chuqui at plaidworks.com
Fri Feb 16 01:32:00 CET 2001

On 2/15/01 4:28 PM, "Dan Mick" <dmick at utopia.west.sun.com> wrote:

>> It's a sad state of affairs when the value of a law or standard becomes
>> greater than the concerns of the people it's supposed to support.
>
> Ed, you are free to modify Open Source software.

Heck, I'll go further. It's a sad state of affairs when someone not involved
in the project thinks they know better than the people who are expert in all
this and demand the right to tell them what to do.

You're not only free ot modify open source software, you're free to use
someone else's software if you don't like how this stuff is being handled.
But whatever you choose to do, I'd suggest you stop telling the experts how
to do their job, until you learn enough about the nissue you're complaining
about to know why we're doing this in the first place.

Just because you have an opinion doesn't mean it's worth anything.

How about never?  Is never good for you?