[Mailman-Users] Stupid Headers

Dan Wilder dan at ssc.com
Fri Feb 16 19:40:06 CET 2001

On Fri, Feb 16, 2001 at 10:22:33AM -0800, Ed Lazor wrote:
> I'm not just running announcement lists, but I think I may have
> an idea on this.  I believe people use Mailman for ease of use.  In
> the case of announcement lists, it provides easy administration,
> easily viewable archives, and easy subscribe / unsubscribe.  A
> majority of this is due to the web interface that's available.  Others
> don't provide this, do they?

Not that I'm aware of.  But don't take my word for it, I only
use Majordomo and Mailman.  The latter provides a pretty nice web-based
UI for subscribers.  Though it's easy to do simple subscribe
and unsubscribe pages for any email-driven list server, such
as Majordomo.

 Dan Wilder <dan at ssc.com>     Technical Manager & Correspondent
 SSC, Inc. P.O. Box 55549     Phone:  206-782-7733 x123
 Seattle, WA  98155-0549      URL    http://www.linuxjournal.com/