[Mailman-Users] Removing the X- headers

Chuq Von Rospach chuqui at plaidworks.com
Thu Jul 12 01:50:55 CEST 2001

On 7/11/01 3:46 PM, "Forrest Aldrich" <forrie at navipath.com> wrote:

> I read it, and while I can appreciate the effort to support RFC 2369, I
> believe it would be beneficial to allow local administrators to make
> exceptions according to the needs of their particular lists.
>
> The FAQ below doesn't really address how to remove these headers;

This has been hashed out on the list multiple times -- I nudge you at the
list archives if you want more info....

You're welcome to think that, and others agree with you. But the mailman
developers don't agree, so we don't see it's to the long-term advantage of
e-mail to make it easy for others to do things we think ought not to be
done.

But if your really want to do it anyway, the hacks are in the archives.
Along with all of the arguing over those hacks. Which, I hope, will stay in
the archives..