[Mailman-Users] (no subject)

Constantine Koulis kouliscon at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 18 13:23:26 CEST 2001

I did all the steps of the installation and i am at the FINAL SYSTEM SETUP
step.
It says the following:

Configure your web server to give $prefix/cgi-bin permission to run CGI
scripts. You probably need to be root to do this.
The line you should add might look something like one of the following (with
the real absolute directory substituted for $prefix, of course), depending
on your web server:

ScriptAlias   /mailman/       $prefix/cgi-bin/
Exec          /mailman/*      $prefix/cgi-bin/*

How do i do that?I am using a APACHE 1.3.20 for my webserver.