[Mailman-Users] cannt access the Admin interface

Ashley M. Kirchner ashley at pcraft.com
Tue Jun 19 10:08:28 CEST 2001

CJoe wrote:

> I  was  connected  to  the  Admin web interface from home and the
> connection was dropped by the server.
> Now,  I  am  online  again  but  cannot  access the Mailman Admin
> interface.
> Why is this so and how can I fix it ?

    When you first accessed the admin interface, a lock file was
created.  When your connection was dropped, that lock file became
stale.  Look in the ~mailman/locks folder for any stale locks and remove
them.  Once you do that, you'll be able to get back to the web
interface.

    AMK4

--
H | Hi, I'm currently out of my mind.  Please leave a message.  BEEEEP!
  Director of Internet Operations / SysAdmin    .     800.441.3873 x130