[Mailman-Users] problem adding user in different subdomain

David Herren david at idiomatrix.com
Mon Mar 5 13:54:45 CET 2001

I need to subscribe two different addresses for a few of my list subscribers
and I'm having some difficulties. An example, I need to add both the
following addresses to a list:

user at domain.com
user at io.domain.com

When I attempt to do this, mailman tells me the IO address is "already a
member" though it does not appear on the list of subscribers. Furthermore,
the list rejects posts from the IO address with "user unknown."

I'm running version 2.01

Are there any workarounds?

Please reply directly as I get the list as a digest...

/david

--
david herren    |   In an Internet without doors,
shoreham, vt    |   who needs Windows or Gates?