[Mailman-Users] Re: Mailman-Users digest, Vol 1 #1067 - 16 msgs

David Herren david at idiomatrix.com
Tue Mar 6 12:50:21 CET 2001

on 3/6/01 3:44 AM, mailman-users-request at python.org at
mailman-users-request at python.org wrote:

unbelieveable....  this wont work:

clone list member at company.com member at corp.company.com

it says the person is alreay a member!

Actually I just went through a similar issue and someone was kind enough to
show me a fix (Sorry that I've already deleted his reply so I can't thank
him by name publicly).

In your mm_cfg.py you need to add one line to turn off smart addressing:

SMART_ADDRESS_MATCH = 0

(the default is "1") By adding that, you're allowed to subscribe both of the
addresses above. This MAY allow you to do what you want to do.

/david

--
david herren    |   In an Internet without doors,
shoreham, vt    |   who needs Windows or Gates?