[Mailman-Users] Help with error - Mailman 2.0.1 / Python 2.0 / Exim

Craig Savage craig.savage at creativedigital.co.uk
Tue Mar 6 18:32:12 CET 2001

Hi all,

Having a very vexing problem with getting my new list server running -

Can send mail from the web interface to subscribe users, gets to them
fine.
Users can't respond to that email.
Also can't post to the list.
Both generate the following error:

A message that you sent could not be delivered to all of its recipients.
The
following address(es) failed:
  newsletter-request at manninggottliebmedia.com:
    Child process of list_request_transport transport returned 2 from
command:
    /usr/local/mailman/mail/wrapper

Any ideas?

--
craig savage  |  systems administrator  |  creative digital ltd
kenham house  |  wilder street  |  bristol  |  bs2 8pd

**************-------------------------------------------**************
The contents of this email and any attachments are the property of
Creative Digital and are intended for the confidential use of the named
recipient(s) only.  They may be legally privileged and should not be
communicated to or relied upon by any person without our express written
consent.  If you are not an addressee please notify us immediately at
the address below or by email at info at creativedigital.co.uk.
Any files attached to this email will have been checked with virus
detection software before transmission.  However, you should carry out
your own virus check before opening any attachment.  Creative Digital
accepts no liability for any loss or damage which may be caused by
software viruses.
A list of partners' names can be inspected at all our offices.