[Mailman-Users] stupidest question of all

RoB-O robo at antileague.com
Wed Mar 7 08:24:46 CET 2001

On Tue, 06 Mar 2001, Christopher Kolar wrote:
Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I agree with 100%...  I think it is quite a bother to
download a tarball, untar it, to then read the install notes to find i need to
take many addtional steps to even begin to untar the files again  ( and most
times in a different location) to make a install!! what is the time frame to
create a html printable version of the install docs ?? minutes ???
Rob