[Mailman-Users] Help with error - Mailman 2.0.1 / Python 2.0 / Exim

Craig Savage craig.savage at creativedigital.co.uk
Wed Mar 7 11:56:42 CET 2001

Hiya,

Found some more info - seems to be getting an error from the EPIPE
command - any ideas?

Thanks
Craig

----------Exim Send Log----------

delivering newsletter-request at manninggottliebmedia.com as newsletter
using list_request_transport:
  uid=50 gid=50 home=/usr/local/www/am/manninggottliebmedia/www/mailman
current=/usr/local/www/am/manninggottliebmedia/www/mailman
auxiliary group list: <none>
set_process_info: 21811 2.12 delivering 14abZz-0005fl-00 to newsletter
using list_request_transport
list_request_transport transport entered
direct command:
  argv[0] =
/usr/local/www/am/manninggottliebmedia/www/mailman/mail/wrapper
  argv[1] = mailcmd
  argv[2] = ${lc:$local_part}
direct command after expansion:
  argv[0] =
/usr/local/www/am/manninggottliebmedia/www/mailman/mail/wrapper
  argv[1] = mailcmd
  argv[2] = newsletter
set_process_info: 21813 2.12 reading output from
|/usr/local/www/am/manninggottliebmedia/www/mailman/mail/wrapper mailcmd
${lc:$local_part}
Writing message to pipe
writing data block size=65 timeout=3600
transport error EPIPE ignored
list_request_transport transport yielded 3
list_request_transport transport returned FAIL
post-process newsletter-request at manninggottliebmedia.com
LOG: 0 MAIN
  ** newsletter-request at manninggottliebmedia.com D=list_request_director
T=list_request_transport: Child process of list_request_transport
transport returned 2 from command:
/usr/local/www/am/manninggottliebmedia/www/mailman/mail/wrapper
search_tidyup called