[Mailman-Users] Help!

K. Michele Linch klinch at mail.uark.edu
Wed Mar 7 16:19:23 CET 2001

I have received this three times now.  How do I get them to stop sending this
stuff?

Thanks!
Michele Linch

>===== Original Message From ati-admin at mail.k12.ar.us =====
consideration at:

	http://list.k12.ar.us/mailman/admindb/ati

Please attend to this at your earliest convenience.  This notice of
pending requests, if any, will be sent out daily.

Pending posts:
	From: hahaha at sexyfun.net on Mon Mar  5 17:40:20 2001:
	Cause: 'Implicit destination'
Post held because: