[Mailman-Users] Mailman administrative questions

John Zeder jzeder at aristatech.com
Fri Mar 9 19:16:54 CET 2001

I did not see the answers to my questions at your Web site.

I arrived here by clicking on program documentation for
PairList mail processing offered by pair Networks.

I am trying to uncover what capabilities Mailman offers
with regards to an email (not Web) interface for administrative
tasks.

For example, as a list manager, can I use email commands to add
or delete individual subscribers, add or delete lists of
subscribers, control whether subscribers receive welcoming (or
goodbye) message when *I* subscribe or unsubscribe them, etc.

Is there information anywhere that will list, in detail, what
administrative tasks can be performed directly by email commands?

My list contains about 100,000 subscribers. Manually searching for
an address through a list of 100,000 to delete them is not
practical.

I would appreciate any information you can provide.

Thanks.

John