[Mailman-Users] Can't find some fundemental documentation

Dan Mick dmick at utopia.west.sun.com
Sat Mar 10 03:29:45 CET 2001

> >> Not sure where any other documentation resides (except
> >> people on this list :-)
> >
> >http://www.aurora.edu/~ckolar/mailman/mailman-administration-v2.html
> >
> >which you can easily find as links from www.list.org, the home Mailman
> >site.  It's not even difficult.
>
> Agreed its not difficult if you know where to look.

My point was that a document called "Mailman Administration" is
probably an excellent starting place for how to administer
Mailman.  That's all.  No one's trying to claim that the
existing doc is perfect, but it exists, and after all,
one click on one hyperlink and a search for "news" got me
there; I don't think, for this particular case, it could
have been much easier.