[Mailman-Users] Upgrade to 2.0.3... now *everything* locks

Ray Everett-Church ray at everett.org
Fri Mar 16 05:17:15 CET 2001

Sorry to answer my own question, but one list in particular seemed to
have been screwed up... luckily it was a testing list. So I removed it,
deleted the lock files, and then did: make clean, ./configure, make
install, and make update yet again seems to have done the charm... it
even dislodged some things that must have been queued.

Could I suggest that someone provide more info somewhere (FAQ?) about
how lists might get locked up and how to free them without rmlisting
them?

Thanks...