[Mailman-Users] (install-problem) Missing listinfo directory

Magnus Solvang magnus at solvang.net
Fri Mar 16 12:41:52 CET 2001

I have installed Mailman (error-free), but when I create a list,
I get a confirmation mail which points to directories that
doesn't exist:

  You can configure your mailing list at the following web page:

    http://[my_host]/mailman/admin/test

  The web page for users of your mailing list is:

I have no listinfo or admin-directories.
I read in the archives that the listinfo-directory should be
created by 'make install', but this has not happened. Where
can I configure this during installation? The only listinfo
I see is the listinfo.tmpl in /home/mailman/templates...

Mailman-2.0.1
Python-2.0
Red Hat Linux

--