[Mailman-Users] Implicit destination ?

Geoff Wright geoff at qwik-reply.net
Tue Mar 20 04:14:58 CET 2001

Hi

Can anyone point me at the right area to stop this happening;

I'm running Mailman V2.0.1 on a virtual host and have just set up a list
called "Test".
Having subscribed to the list, I then posted a test message to
Test at quik-reply.net which is the explicit address for the list or I believe
it is!

Within Privacy Options the NO option is selected for both Must posts be
approved by an administrator? and Restrict posting privilege to list members
?

I keep getting the following message returned
"..... held until the list moderator can review it for approval.

The reason it is being held:

    Message has implicit destination"

Now as far as I can see the To: address was explicit and it is exactly as
shown on the lists general info page. I've even tried using the link from
the info page to post a message and get the same result.

Anyone have any thoughts how I stop this happening ?

Thanks
Geoff