[Mailman-Users] Virtual Host problems

Perry Lynch perrylynch at lbd.org
Fri Mar 23 06:00:46 CET 2001

I am having similar problems!   I started out running my web server
(apache) for just one site, and got Mailman running pretty well, then
added  a second site via virtual hosting.  Now I can't get to the admin
pages. I get a very generic web page that says there is a config error and
that the System Admin should check the logs.

Does anyone have an idea about this? My mail lists are running fine, but
nobody can get to the admin pages!  Running mandrake 7.2, Mailman 2.03,
postfix.

Thanks!
Perry