[Mailman-Users] Notification to unsubscribed users

Alessio Bragadini alessio at albourne.com
Fri Mar 23 10:45:36 CET 2001

Is it possible to remove the notification of unsubscription?

This is my situation: I have a number of distribution lists generated
after database queries. Via cron, I run a script that obtain the lists
of addresses for the list and update it using sync_members.

The send_welcome_msg is set to No so users are not notified when added
to the specific list, but whenever they are moved to a different list,
they receive a message they cannot understand stating they've been
removed from a list. I don't find any option to set to change this
behaviour, is it possible to set it?

Alessio F. Bragadini		alessio at albourne.com
APL Financial Services		http://village.albourne.com
Nicosia, Cyprus		 	phone: +357-2-755750

"It is more complicated than you think"
		-- The Eighth Networking Truth from RFC 1925