[Mailman-Users] loading old messages into MailMan?

Cameron Mandrake mandrake at dragon.org
Fri Mar 23 22:41:09 CET 2001

I had asked the same question a few days ago.  I found stuff in the
documentation about the 'arch' program, which will rebuild your archives
from an mbox, but it doesn't say anything about stuff that had come from the
list prior to migration to the software.

I may just try arch on an old mbox and see how it works.  I'll let you know
what I find.

-Cameron