[Mailman-Users] autoresponder

Marc MERLIN marc_news at valinux.com
Tue Mar 27 05:38:38 CEST 2001

I setup the autoresponder for a list "thank you for submitting post, we will
review it, etc, etc..."

I have two problems with that.

1) The user gets one autoreply when the message hits the list and an
   approval message is fired off to the list admin, and then he/she gets
   a second autoreply when the message is approved

2) The subject says 'Auto-response for your message to "value of To: field"'
   when I'd like that to be configurable, or say 'your message to
   'listname'" (the To: field could be an alias of the list, and I'd like to
   see the real list name in there instead).
   I can probably patch mailman do to that though.

Any ideas about #1 ?

Thanks,
Marc