[Mailman-Users] law

jk7j at excite.com jk7j at excite.com
Tue Mar 27 10:03:41 CEST 2001

I own a webdesign firm based in New York, we have recently
created a amazing web page template for attorneys, we can
create a professional  webpage for you. since we have
already created a template we can build your site for as
little as $500, the same website would cost thousands of
dollars if we designed it from scratch, we also offer
custom work.we would be happy to show you a sample.If you
already have a website which you probably do...you should
still check out our work....you would'nt belive the quality
of the site we are offering for $500
for more info simply reply to this email with info in the
subject title.

Richard Miller
225 broadway
New york,N.Y, 10007

if you do not wish to recieve future email from us
simply reply to this email with remove in the subject title
& you will be removed from our list