[Mailman-Users] majordomo+mhonarc to Mailman+mhonarc

Philippe Rodriguez Philippe_Rodriguez at bevoux.grenoble.hp.com
Tue Mar 27 10:43:44 CEST 2001

I can see two (simples) solutions :
 - use pipermail (included in mailman distribution) instead of mhonarc.
   Recent threads in this list explained how to get old mailboxes in
    pipermail.
 - create an alias "mhonarc-<mylist>@my.domain.com" on your server,
    make it subscribed to your list ... and desactivate the "Archival
    Option" in mailman.

Phil.