[Mailman-Users] Personal Trainer

chuq von rospach chuqui at plaidworks.com
Thu Mar 29 21:49:23 CEST 2001

On Thursday, March 29, 2001, at 11:41  AM, alex wetmore wrote:

> In the past couple of weeks there have been many more messages
> complaining about the spam then spam itself...

yup. and until the spam goes away, that'll continue, too. Which is
another reason to make the spam go away -- because it's not only noise
in the system, it's noise that breeds other noise. And that other noise
breeds discussions like this, where we're having a meta-argument about
the noise complaining about the noise.... All of which does nothing
useful except keep people from talking about what the list is about.