[Mailman-Users] Need some help

vijay vijay at buydeal.com
Sat May 12 13:29:07 CEST 2001

Hello Mailman users,

         I'm facing problems with unsubscription, we have not given URL
to unsubscribe as our bandwidth is very less. i've given mail-id to send
their blank email to unsubscribe. the problem is they are sending emails
from different mail-id which are not subscribe with the list ( virtual
email-id's configured with their mailbox).

         So i want to attach their mail-id in the message sent to them.
but mailman is not supporting that option "Header added to mail sent to
regular list members". so can anybody help in this matter.

Thanks
Vijay