[Mailman-Users] List recieves, but doesn't send...

Tim Stoop t.stoop at ehrmweb.nl
Fri Nov 2 16:40:08 CET 2001

Hi people,

I just installed Mailman 2.0.6 on Linux Debian. No, not the .deb, I compiled
the source myself. No trouble here. When I created a test-list, I got nice
messages saying I was list owner and a welcome-message after I registered
myself as user. But, when I send mail to the list, I just isn't send...
$prefix/logs/smtp en error are both empty, syslog contains lines like:
Nov  2 16:34:45 Obelisk postfix/local[906]: 1FBF41E:
to=<test at mi.hi.fontys.nl>, relay=local, delay=0, status=sent
("|/usr/local/mailman/mail/wrapper post test")
I get no return message, but the messages aren't sent out. What is wrong
here? I use Postfix, btw.

I used the mailman.deb before and it worked without trouble. But as I was
reinstalling my server, I wanted the newest version. Only this just doesn't
seem to work?

Any ideas?

Kind regards,
Tim Stoop