[Mailman-Users] Upgrade MM 2.06 -> 2.07 : Answer

Oliver Egginger Oliver.Egginger at dvz.fh-giessen.de
Mon Nov 12 13:21:36 CET 2001

Ok,
this error seems only to occur in in conjunction with "Konqueror".
I have now serval problems with this browser and Mailman.
Because every browser (including "lynx") I have tried, is working
perfectly with MM, I think this is a  "Konqueror"-problem.

Anyhow, if you know something about it, please let me know.

regards
oliver