[Mailman-Users] Catholic Information Network (CIN) Moderators List flooded with blank emails

Amanda arandall at auntminnie.com
Tue Oct 2 18:04:08 CEST 2001

Or, you could sprinkle a little holy water on it, Father; I hear that banishes a
multitude of otherwise unexplainable perversities. :-) Just be careful with the
electronic components...

It sure looks like something packed its bags and went to Barbados in the MTA - or
in the aliases for your lists? ::thinking out loud:: I'm also idly wondering, out
of left field, what the settings are for your "umbrella-lists" and if you've got
something in there that shouldn't be. We had a well-meaning tester put the name of
a *parent* list in the umbrella-list box for a child list, and that was pretty
ugly. The messages weren't blank, though. Hm.

=)
Amanda