[Fwd: [Mailman-Users] Problem subscribing to lists via web]

Mark T. Valites valites at geneseo.edu
Tue Oct 2 17:36:00 CEST 2001

Still no luck with the problems below.  I'm not sure what each of the
functions listed in the cron output and the error logs do, but I began
to think that my config.db's all got fubared somehow.  I have since
added additional lists, thereby creating new databases, however, I still
get the same errors.  I'm beginning to doubt the dbs are messed up.  I'm
not certain it's a specific script that's puking either, since several
are listed in the errors below.  Perhaps they all have a common built-in
function that's croaking?  I'm learning python  on the fly - am I
missing something obvious?  Can any one give me more info about the
functions in the error codes, or point me down a (narrower) road to
investigate?  I have 626 lists that no one can subscribe themselves to
right now.