[Mailman-Users] mysql and mailman

Jon Carnes jonc at haht.com
Thu Oct 11 23:57:17 CEST 2001

There is no true integration with Mysql (though rumor has it that this may
change in the near future...); however, you can use a couple of procedures
to build a "bridge" between Mailman's database and your Mysql database.

If you check the archives for the past month, you'll see some suggestions.

You can use the following Mailman commands to keep the databases in sync:
  list_members - print out the email addresses in a list
  sync_members - compare current members to a text file of email addresses
and add unique folks from the file to the Mailman list.

Good Luck.  You might want to write up what you do and release it as a
HowTo, since this question seems to be popping up quite a bit.

Jon Carnes